Saturday, October 24, 2015

About this Artwork

Hello!

All the work on this blog are private projects on development. Please, help me keep My Hidden Portfolio safe and Don't share it with unauthorized people!

You will find here the most recent Environments for "La Belle Vie de Noel", "Romeoh and Giulietta" and my current updated resume.  You will need to SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG to see all the projects. Please feel free to contact me (818)-422-7595 or email me katiagrifols@gmail.com regarding any questions you may have.

Please, don't forget to visit my online portfolio to see all my complete Visual Development Projects as well as Characters, Props current Environments and other Working Styles.

katinwonderland.prosite.com
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/katia-grifols/2a/49a/990


Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment